Friday, January 28, 2011

Plenty of Fish in the Sea


The dating scene can be tough, but there is always someone who seems almost ridiculously optimistic on your behalf. Usually these are the people who have already been lucky enough to find someone special and therefore can afford to be optimistic about love. One of my favorite phrases that these people use in an attempt to encourage me, is "there are plenty of fish in the sea". I love this particular saying because it always conjures up comical images of. . .well. . . fish. Whenever I hear this, I usually imagine something like this:

(In case you can't read what she's thinking, it says, "I'm going to be alone forever.")

I hope this made you smile. :-) Have a nice day, and remember... there are plenty of fish in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment